Here at Colindale Dental we are dedicated to dental excellence. The practice, based in North West London, has been established for over 50 years and our Principal Dentist Dr Nilesh Patel has been here for over 25 years. We offer high quality dental care tailored for the whole family and have been quoted as "The Best Dental Practice in NW9".
Our extensive range of dental services covers advanced dental treatments, including preventative treatment, restorative dentistry, dental implants, in-house hygienist appointments, oral surgery, root canal treatments, adult orthodontics, crowns, veneers and non-surgical facial aesthetics.
No matter how complex or how simple your dental requirements, we at Colindale Dental will have a solution for you; offering you exemplary dental care in a warm, professional and friendly environment.
Please browse our website and if you need any additional information please give us a call or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
Our Promise to You
- Total dedication to providing quality dental care and non-surgical facial aesthetics.
- A friendly relaxed atmosphere to make your visits more enjoyable.
- Accommodate your busy schedule with early morning and late evening appointments.
- Offer you all the treatment options available, allowing you to make the choice that suits you best.
- Take the time to answer all your questions and explain your treatment.
- We use the best quality materials and state of the art equipment to ensure you have the safest treatments possible.
- Intra oral cameras to aid diagnosis and treatment
- Use of Digital X-rays (90% less radiation)
- High standards of patient protection through sterilisation procedures
- Strict confidentiality and data protection policy to protect you
- Be respectful of your needs.
The Dental Care Professionals at Colindale Dental are all registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) and involve themselves with current protocols and procedures as recommended by the British Dental Association (BDA), Faculty of General Dental Practitioners (FGDP) and Care Quality Commission (CQC). In addition to this, Colindale Dental is in its 5th year of the BDA Good Practice Scheme.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 GUIDANCE FOR PATIENTS
Thank you for booking your appointment with us at Colindale Dental.
Your oral health, safety and comfort is paramount to us, and we have introduced some new measures to keep you safe while at the practice.
Please read the following prior to attending your appointment:
- Please attend your appointment alone unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Please attend the practice wearing a mask.
- Please bring your own pen to sign any documents we may provide
- In adherence with government advice on social distancing, to avoid overcrowding when you arrive at the practice, we ask that you attend your appointment on time.
If you arrive early wait in your car or a safe place outside.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing, this will mean we offer fewer appointment slots.
- Please give us as much notice as possible if you wish to cancel or rearrange (minimum 48 hours).
- Failing to attend your appointment with no notice given, may result in us being unable to provide you with future dental appointments.
- You will be provided with a bag to place your personal belongings in upon arrival.
- Upon arriving at the practice please use the hand sanitiser provided on the reception desk.
- We will be recording your temperature on reception upon entering the practice.
- You may be asked to pay in advance for the appointment on your credit or debit card. This is so we can reduce touch points.
- Toilet facilities will not be available at the practice, so please ensure you have taken this into account before attending your appointment.
- For your safety and ours, for some procedures, we will be wearing additional personal protective equipment, including filtration masks, visors, aprons and gloves - so we may look different!
- Our dentists and team are following the latest government guidelines from NHS England, FGDPUK, CQC, GDC, Public Health England and the British Dental Association. The treatment they provide will be adhering to these regulations.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Colindale Dental soon.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
Colindale Dental Reception Team